Bella Thorne Poses Naked For GQ Mexico - DailyFashionStyl
BANNER 728X90

Friday 29 September 2017

Bella Thorne Poses Naked For GQ Mexico



Caliente!



Bella Thorne stripped down and posed completely nude for the latest issue of GQ Mexico, and the actress wanted to make it very clear that she requested her photos not be retouched. This is all natural, folks!



"I specifically asked for no re touching on this photo, and lemme tell you I have insecurities, about pretty much everything. That's natural & that's human. You might look at this photo and think oh shush bella, but just know everytime someone looks in the mirror they simply don't see what everyone else sees," she wrote on Instagram.



"Know that it's completely normal to feel insecure and it's accepted. honestly I wish everyone talked more about their insecurities so more people in the world could know they aren't alone. That it's ok. As a public persona you know naturally that everytime you shoot with a magazine there is always small retouching," she continued.



"Cuz yeah if they show my acne scars or a wrinkle in my forehead or my teeth aren't perfectly white, people will look at the photo and say no she's not perfect and usually most people don't want the public trashing and I get it, But fuck it I'm here to tell you that's right I'm not FUCKING PERFECT. IM A HUMAN BEING AND IM REAL. So hip hop your asses over the fence and GET OVER IT. @gqmexico," she concluded.



Girl power!

from X17 Online http://ift.tt/2x0OuOm

No comments:

Post a Comment