Serena Williams Leaves Her Baby For The First Time - DailyFashionStyl
BANNER 728X90

Friday 29 September 2017

Serena Williams Leaves Her Baby For The First Time



A hard moment for any parent!



Serena Williams and fiance Alexis Ohanian left their newborn daughter Alexis Olympia at home for the first time to have an adults-only outing at the farmer's market in Florida, and the tennis star couldn't help but miss her baby the whole time. "We miss her already. We miss Olympia," she wrote on Snapchat along with video of the pair.



The athlete recently penned a letter to her own mom after realizing what a huge responsibility motherhood is, and she made it clear she plans to raise her little princess to be a strong woman.



"I've been called man because I appeared outwardly strong. It has been said that that I use drugs (No, I have always had far too much integrity to behave dishonestly in order to gain an advantage). It has been said I don't belong in Women's sports -- that I belong in Men's -- because I look stronger than many other women do. (No, I just work hard and I was born with this badass body and proud of it). But mom, I'm not sure how you did not go off on every single reporter, person, announcer and quite frankly, hater, who was too ignorant to understand the power of a black woman," she wrote.



"I am proud we were able to show them what some women look like. We don't all look the same. We are curvy, strong, muscular, tall, small, just to name a few, and all the same: we are women and proud! You are so classy, I only wish I could take your lead. I am trying, though, and God is not done with me yet. I have a LONG way to go, but thank you. Thank you for being the role model I needed to endure all the hardships that I now regard as a challenges--ones that I enjoy. I hope to teach my baby Alexis Olympia the same, and have the same fortitude you have had," she added.



She's a champ at everything she does!

from X17 Online http://ift.tt/2fyr1ce

No comments:

Post a Comment