Alex Bowen accidentally dropped Olivia Buckland's baby due date - DailyFashionStyl
BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Alex Bowen accidentally dropped Olivia Buckland's baby due date

LoveIsland royalty Olivia Buckland 23, and Alex Bowen 26, have always been open about their desires to start a family.

The ITV2 stars previously told OK! magazine they had marked September 2018 in their calendar to finally get married.

Now, Alex Bowen has let the couple's baby plans slip during the launch of his new brand MVMNT London.

The former scaffolder revealed: "As soon as we get married, I think Olivia is going to come off the pill and I think it's going to happen naturally then.

"That's an exciting thing for me, I'm 26 now and I don't want to be an old dad."
Image result for Olivia Buckland
So, if the pair get married in September next year and Liv becomes pregnant soon after, we could expect the pitter patter of a Love Island baby's feet sometime in 2019.
Image result for Olivia Buckland
Related image
Image result for Olivia Buckland
Image result for Olivia Buckland
Alex also gave details about the pair's new home, telling us: "We've looked at a few houses now and [the one we've picked] is going to be the home where we have our kids and so it's the one for years to come."
Image result for Olivia Buckland
Image result for Olivia Buckland
Related image
Related image
Speaking about his new brand, Alex excitedly revealed how it all came to be, saying: "I thought about it around a year ago, I just wanted something that I could make phrases with, like join the movement, follow the movement.
“As soon as we get married, I think Olivia is going to come off the pill”Alex Bowen

"When I bring out a winter and summer collection it can be the winter movement, the summer movement, and so on. I designed the logo myself, sent it off to a graphic designer to finish and I was happy with it.

"It's been me doing it all myself. The business side, I've had some help from a project manager and he's helped me speed things up a bit.

"All the designing myself, Olivia used to sit designing her ranges with Miss Pap and Quiz and now I'm doing it too."

The model also opened up about the couple's plans to build a business empire for themselves, saying: "I know next year Olivia wants to bring out the women's side of it, and call it MVMNT women's.
Image result for MVMNT
"We're getting married and to have a business together, and to have a new house together would be amazing.

"It would be nice to have the business where I run the men's side and she run's the women's side."

Alex also told how he was inspired to create a brand that his fans would be able to afford to buy a whole outfit from, adding: "When I was younger I had a rubbish job and didn't get paid much a week, I'd go out at the weekend with the lads and want nice clothes.

"You'd look at a website and a pair of jeans would be £80-£100 and then I'd want them but I couldn't so I'd go to Topman and get a £40 pair and a T-shirt.
Image result for MVMNT
"My following is quite young, and I want my following to be able to buy four or five pieces from one brand."

When asked what his favourite piece from the collection was, he said: "It's gonna be the denim jeans, they're unreal and just a bit different, I think they'll fly out."


No comments:

Post a Comment