BREAKING NEWS - Tom Petty Dies At 66 After Being Taken Off Life Support Following Heart Attack - DailyFashionStyl
BANNER 728X90

Monday 2 October 2017

BREAKING NEWS - Tom Petty Dies At 66 After Being Taken Off Life Support Following Heart Attack



Could this day get any worse? Well, it just did...



Tom Petty has died at age 66 after he suffered full cardiac arrest and was found unresponsive in his Malibu home on Sunday, CBS News confirms.



The legendary singer was rushed to UCLA Santa Monica hospital and placed on life support, but doctors determined he had no brain activity so the decision was made to pull the plug.



The musician played his last show on Sept. 25 at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. He had had hinted about slowing down this past year, as he was getting older.



"It’s very likely we’ll keep playing, but will we take on 50 shows in one tour? I don’t think so. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was thinking this might be the last big one. We’re all on the backside of our sixties. I have a granddaughter now I’d like to see as much as I can. I don’t want to spend my life on the road. This tour will take me away for four months. With a little kid, that’s a lot of time," he told Rolling Stone this past December.



Not the news we wanted to hear. RIP.







from X17 Online http://ift.tt/2g5DpRv

No comments:

Post a Comment