Kim Cattrall Slams Sarah Jessica Parker Over Sex and the City Comments - DailyFashionStyl
BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Kim Cattrall Slams Sarah Jessica Parker Over Sex and the City Comments



Samantha and Carrie are officially not friends!



Kim Cattrall just blasted Sarah Jessica Parker for recent comments she made as to the reason why another Sex and the City movie wasn't happening, and it sounds like the actress is super pissed at her co-star for igniting a feud and causing her some serious backlash.



"And now, now at this very moment, it’s quite extraordinary to get any kind of negative press about something that I’ve ben saying for almost a year of ‘no’ that I’m demanding or a diva. And this is really where I take to task the people from Sex and the City and specifically Sarah Jessica Parker in that I think she could have been nicer," Cattrall fumed during an interview with Piers Morgan.



"And usually what happens in a healthy relationship is that someone, or a transaction for a job in my business, is that someone says, 'are you available?' and you say 'yes' and here's the job and you say 'yes but thank you very much but I'm sort of over here right now but thank you very much' and that person turns to you and they say 'that's great, good luck to you, I wish you the best.' That's not what happened here, this is, it feels like a toxic relationship," she added. Ouch!



As for those rumors that her "crazy demands" torpedoed production of the new flick?



"I never asked for any money, I never asked for any projects, to be thought of as some kind of diva is absolutely ridiculous. The inference is from some unknown source, the inference is, is that I am a diva, that I've held up production in some way that, 'oh now we don't get to make our movie because of you.' I don't feel like a victim, I feel like I came out of this on top. This has given me a fantastic platform. Sarah Jessica, she could have been nicer, she could have in some way. I don't know what her issue is, I never have," she concluded.



We think she's going a little rough on SJP, because she didn't even really drag Kim's name into it.



"It’s over. We’re not doing it. I’m disappointed. We had this beautiful, funny, heartbreaking, joyful, very relatable script and story. It’s not just disappointing that we don’t get to tell the story and have that experience, but more so for that audience that has been so vocal in wanting another movie," she told Extra.



This is nasty!

from X17 Online http://ift.tt/2yovtFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment