That's a lot of front! Busty Chloe Khan flaunts her eye-popping 32HH assets in a plunging corset for a sizzling Instagram selfie after FOUR HOURS a day waist training! - DailyFashionStyl
BANNER 728X90

Monday 2 October 2017

That's a lot of front! Busty Chloe Khan flaunts her eye-popping 32HH assets in a plunging corset for a sizzling Instagram selfie after FOUR HOURS a day waist training!

Chloe Khan 26 recently underwent Brazilian bum lift surgery in Turkey in a bid to boost her derriere. 

But now the glamour model chose to focus on her eye-popping 32HH assets instead as she showcased her cleavage in a plunging corset for a sizzling Instagram selfie.

The busty reality star Chloe also drew attention to her impossibly tiny waist, which she credited to wearing a waist trainer for a whopping four hours a day.

Following in the footsteps of the Kardashians, Chloe showed off the waist trainer as she posed sultrily in her bedroom.

Commenting that she was enjoying her 'night in', the X Factor reject revealed she wears it for four hours a day to 'snatch that waist'.

The brunette beauty showed off the trainer once again for another sizzling snap, this time wearing a plunging Hawaiian print playsuit.
Ahead of her journey to get a Brazilian butt lift, Chloe was open about the procedure.

She announced in a video: 'I'm on my way to Elite after care, it is in Turkey so I'm going to jump on a quick flight, to go and get a Brazilian butt lift.

'It's not implants, they actually take all the fat from your own body that you don't want and they put it all in your booty, to give you that fat a**e.

'So for someone who isn't that fat, or wasn't, I've been stuffing my face on Dominoes and loads of munchies all week to pack on the pounds.
Chloe has been open about her love of plastic surgery, and recently revealed she has splashed out roughly £50,000 on cosmetic procedures. 'I’ve spent about £20,000 on my boobs, £9,000 on my nose, £8,500 on veneers, and my lips were another £10,000 - so about £50,000 in total.' 

Speaking to new! magazine, the Playboy playmate explained: 'In my circles, surgery isn’t weird. It’s like going for dinner!

'I love looking like a Barbie and being out of proportion.'
Meanwhile, the brunette beauty admitted in a new interview that she's taken up an unexpected hobby after discovering a love for knitting.

'I'm like a little granny at home now, I love knitting - I do it all the time,' she told The Sun.

'I like to knit blankets and little cute stuff and toys. I've got a pet bunny rabbit and I like making stuff for his cage.

'I've knitted my Chihuahua a little outfit too.'


No comments:

Post a Comment